Hello Friends, Amazon has announced quiz based on upcoming World Emoji Day on 17 July. This year World Emoji Day Will Be Celebrated On 17th July 2020 & Amazon Has Launched Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz Based On This Day.
Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz Answers
Question 1: Jeremy Burge, the creator of World Emoji Day, founded which of these websites in 2013?
Question 2: Released way back in 1997, which was the first phone known to contain a set of emojis as part of its typeface?
Question 3: Which famous museum hosts the original 176 emojis as a part of their permanent collection since 2016?
Answer:-New York Museum of Modern Art
Question 4: Which of these emojis was named the 2015 Oxford Word of the Year?
Answer:- Face with tears of joy
Question 5: The 2017 film ‘The Emoji Movie’ is set in which fictional town?
Guidelines to play Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz
- World Emoji Day Quiz will commence on 10 July 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 July 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the World Emoji Day Quiz page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw. The draw will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz Winners
There are a total of 10 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th August 2020. The winners for this quiz will be declared by 31st July 2020. Amazon will contact the winners individually through email/SMS.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and answer all the questions correctly. For example, if 1000 participants give correct answers to all the quiz questions, the odds of winning for each person will be 0.1%.