Amazon September Quiz Answers — Amazon September Quiz is Live. This is part of Amazon Special Edition Quizzes. Answer & you can win Rs.25,000. This quiz has 4 (Four) winners.
Amazon The September Quiz contest give a chance to Win Rs.25,000.
Here are your answers:
Amazon September Quiz is Live
How To Play Amazon September Quiz?
- This Amazon September Quiz Contest will commence on 7th September 2020 from 8:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th September 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- 3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 4 (four) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 4 (six) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.25,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- 8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Amazon September Quiz Answers and Win Rs.25,000 Amazon pay balance
Question 1. Teacher's Day in India celebrates the birthday of which of these post holders?
Answer 1: The 1st Indian Vice President
Question 2. On September 24, 2007 India won the first ever ICC World T20. Who was the Man of the match in the final?
Answer 2: Irfan Pathan
The maximum Battery life of Redmi Smart Band on a single charge is up to 14 days
Question 3. After a ruling passed in September 1893, which country became the first to give the right to all women to vote in parliamentary elections?
Answer 3: New Zealand
Question 4. Which prominent social reformer and academic who campaigned for the Widow Remarriage Act was also referred to as 'Vidyasagar'?
Answer 4: Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
Vidyasagar was born on 26 September 1820.
Question 5. September 2, 1945 was declared as V-J day by US President Harry Truman, what did V-J stand for?
Answer 4: Victory over Japan
Tags: #AmazonSeptemberQuiz, #Amazon, #Quiz
Other Ongoing Quizzes by Amazon
- Boat Enigma Quiz Answers | Win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz Answers | Win Rs 20,000
- Amazon Subscription Fest Quiz Answers | Win Rs 2,000 | 100 Winners
- Amazon Redmi Band Quiz Answers | Win Redmi 9A Smartphone | 6 Winners
- Amazon September Quiz Answers | Win Rs.25,000 | 4 Winners
- Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz Answers | Win Rs 10,000
- How to win the new Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz?
- Amazon LPG Quiz Answers | How to win Rs 1,000?