Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz Answers — Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz is Live. Answer & you can win Rs. 10,000. This quiz has 10 winners so there is a high chance of winning compared to the other regular quizzes.
Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz contest give a chance to Win ₹10,000
Here are your answers:
Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz is Live
How To Play Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz?
- This Contest will commence on 28th August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21th September 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- 3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- 8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz Answers and Win ₹10,000 Amazon pay balance
Question 1. Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
Answer 1: Oriental Insurance
Oriental Insurance is not a private sector insurance company. The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. is a public sector general insurance company of India.
Question 2. Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
Answer 2: IRDA
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) is the regulator of insurance in India.
Question 3. Number of full time members of IRDA
Answer 3: 5 (Five)
IRDA has five full-time members appointed by the Government of India.
Question 4. In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
Answer 4: Mumbai
The headquarters of the LIC is situated in Mumbai, where as the southern regional headquarters of the Life Insurance Corporation of India is located in Chennai.
Question 5. Which entity legislates the Insurance in India?
Answer 5: Central Government
The Insurance in India can only be legislated by the Central Government.
Tags: #AmazonPayInsuranceQuiz, #Amazon, #Quiz
Other Ongoing Quizzes by Amazon
- Amazon Subscription Fest Quiz Answers | Win Rs 2,000 | 100 Winners
- Amazon Redmi Band Quiz Answers | Win Redmi 9A Smartphone | 6 Winners
- Amazon September Quiz Answers | Win Rs.25,000 | 4 Winners
- Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz Answers | Win Rs 10,000
- How to win the new Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz?
- Amazon LPG Quiz Answers | How to win Rs 1,000?
- Amazon Credit Card Quiz Answers 2020 | Win Rs 1,000 | 100 Winners
- National Sports Day Amazon Quiz | Win Rs 20,000 | 5 Winners